Windows 10 and Horizon Link

Vickie

I'm running a virtual machine on my Mac (El Capitan 10.11.4) using VM Ware Fusion (8.1.0) and Windows 10 v1511.  Every time I open Horizon Link (1.20) [Editing Embroidery Designs] and load a design it gives me the error message:  "Horizon Link has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available".  This message appears about 15 seconds after loading the design into HL.  Help!!!!  Jim, any ideas??????

--Vickie Fowler

Fort Davis, TX

[Armed with new information, we try again]

The message is due to HorizonLink crashing. Since it happens when opening a design I am inclined to think the design itself may be the problem. Can you open ANY design, particularly one of the samples included with HorizonLink? If you can then I would say that the design may not be in proper JEF/JPX format.