Re: Missing clasp deco stitch

Anne Parker

Cheryl

The stitch I am talking about is what I call a fly stitch - similar to the Janome ones but it is much more compact, square shaped and regular to me.

I'm not sure when I will get chance to get to my sewing studio but I'm hopeing to on Saturday so will see what I can do re an example - but can't promise.  It's stitch number 14 on my 1972 Elna Diva (the last model that was Swiss Made as far as I am aware)  There are some stitches on the Janome that are definately original Elna - like the super lock stitch Elna invented, though it's called something else on the 15000 I think.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au