Trying to update dongle driver in MBX 4.0

keizurj@...

Yes, I have waited until the last minute  to update the dongle  on my MBX 4.0. and reading of all the problems that have resulted with Windows 10. I've carefully copied the instruction files provided in the group files and low and behold Sentinal Safenet web site is no longer and it is now germalto with no format as described.

I hope I am making this harder that it appears.  I would truly appreciate some personal help from someone

that has been there.

[Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt, had the garage sale]

You'll find everything you need here: http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/software.html