To the quilting stitches and select the 1/4 stitch and it will not come up on the screen.
Bernice and the poodle herd

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 24, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Gerry Emery emerygm@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I agree. That annoys the heck out of me too.  A totally unnecessary feature.  I can't get it to stop coming up even when I hit the X.

I find it an extremely annoying feature that makes no sense.  If I'm piecing a stack of two inch squares, I'll just sew and stop when I need to.  Can't imagine why they put that on there.

From: "Linda lindamrobertson7@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...>
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Help

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2016, at 6:57 PM, Paula Mclaughlin paularmcl@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

That message is for memorized piecing. If you are piecing, for example, a stack of 2 inch squares, you push the ok button after seeing your first pair of pieces and the machine memorizes the length of your pieces.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2016, at 8:41 AM, Linda lindamrobertson7@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I've had my 12000 since March and just now getting into all the great features.
I was using the 1/4 " foot and this warning kept appearing. Can someone tell me what the heck it means?

Sent from my iPhone