Re: Acusetter angst!

Pru Joy

Yes, thankfully, it did seem to get it in the right place but it was more of a guesstimate than precision. Β Which would be completely solved if they had a hoop grid overlay so you can see just where the design is as per your own real time hoop grid.

Yes it is a great relief that it doesn't need to be dead on centre when taking the pic due to the movable correction marks on the next screen. Β But I still found even getting just a close to accurate pic was quite a challenge requiring I stand on my step stool to get high enough, o mi gosh, lol!