Mbx upgrade

bdake@sbcglobal.net

My computer is dead. I need to purchase another one. I started out with MBX jr then upgraded to MBX 4.0. My question is can I just use my 4.0 dongle to reinstall or do I need to go back to the jr.im lost without my software.

[When lost without software it's a good idea to turn to GPS.]
With MBX and prior versions of Janome's Digitizer, once you have upgraded to a newer version you no longer need to do anything with prior versions. Simply install from your 4.0 CD using your existing dongle. Then install the 4.0V update, followed by the update for Windows 10. Don't try to actually use Digitizer until both of those have been installed.