Re: MBX 4.5 Design Centering

Anne Parker

Just wondering if you have snap to grid or snap to guides selected in the settings, if you definitely dont have automatic centering turned on.  Not sure it makes a difference though as it doesn't seem to in my 4.5!  Maybe I don't understand how to use them as I've never tried using them.

The manual says -
Reference points, control points or leading edges of objects snap to the grid during digitizing, sizing, reshaping, or positioning operations.

You could also try moving an object by using the dimensions tab in it's object properties window.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au