Re: Love this group!

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Thanks to all of you for explaining the clearview foot.  I don't know if I would have tried it with a left needle position, but now I won't!  As for the DVD's, I'm not sure how to go about buying the app. There didn't seem to be any info on how to get it. It's well worth the investment to have a resource to turn to if I get stuck, or just to learn more about the machine.  Are the 12000 DVD's at all relevant to the 15000?  If it's all included with the app, I might as well include them in the sale of my 12000, unless that's not allowed. I know embroidery designs can't be sold; would this fall into that category?  Speaking of selling embroider designs, is it OK or not OK to sell sealed design CD's that haven't been opened or used?  If not, can I give them away?  There was a time when I thought I'd have use for designs I purchased, and never used them, especially if they were on sale.  Anything I downloaded I'll keep.  I'm not sure what exactly is considered sharing, and don't want to deprive a digitizer of any potential income.  It's been quite a while since I've attended any trunk shows where that's usually explained, and I've forgotten.  Sue

P.S.  I purchased the foot book, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.  I did browse through it though.  I need all the resources I can get; I hate wasting time going around in circles :-)

[Opening up the Shameless Commerce Division]
The 12000 videos are of no real value on the 15000. You are free to sell them or give them away, whatever you prefer. To purchase the 15000 app simply go to the My 15000 website and click on the left button where it says "Click here for iOS app". iOS means iPhone or iPad. Design CDs that you have purchased can also be sold or given away, provided that you do not keep copies for yourself. Design sharing is any instance where one copy of a design is purchased with more than one party getting a copy. That is a copyright violation, or in less polite terms, theft.