Re: Love this group!

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Have to add an Amen to that!  It seems as if there's an answer to every question.  Is there a way to search for questions that may have been asked and answered?  I try to go back a few months, but it would be impossible to read all the previous messages.  I tend to try and find an answer on my own before asking the group.  I have to say, however, that my questions have always been answered, even if they'd appeared before.  I'm doing something I rarely do, which is reading the manual and installation instructions for the 15000.  I bought a foot that's supposed to help sew an accurate scant 1/4" seam (it's called the clear view something), but overlooked the obvious of attaching it to the machine, and seeing if there's an icon to adjust the needle position.  I'll check that before asking for help.  Even though I have sewing to do, the time invested in learning the machine will be far less frustrating than not knowing how to do something. So far, I've noticed a few new conveniences with the 15000, that make it easier for me.  It's so good to know that help is out there when I run into a snag.  Thanks for being there and being so helpful :-)