I do not know what I did with the 15000

Mary Jo Hirsch

I have been unable to sew for several months, when I wanted to sew the following happened:  The utility stitches came up (only 3 selections), when I touched to go to other stitches, the machine went directly to quilting #11.  I tried default and nothing happened.  How do I get out of this limited stitch selection situation?  Thank you in advance.

[Reminder - this list is moderated, so no need to re-post if they don't appear immediately.]

By chance do you have the straight stitch plate on the machine? This will block out all stitches that have a width component.