Re: 15000

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Do I need to get a dual feed quarter inch foot for my 12000?  I need to get another one, and there's seems to be a difference in price.  Some of them say so on the package, but not all.  I can't seem to find the one that came with it, and want to replace with the right one.  I bought one, and realized it was 7 mm, not 9, so I'm keeping it for my 3160, which is about all I can carry when I take it somewhere.  I'm so glad I didn't go for anything bigger.  I originally bought a different brand of small machine, but the dials on the front turned every time I brushed them.  I exchanged it it for the Janome, even though I didn't know much about them at the time.  It's perfect for what I need.  My 15000 more than takes up the slack when I need to do more.  Right now, I'm a happy camper!  I have had practically no incidents with either of them, and it had been my error, not the machine's.  After reading the posts, I hope I don't have trouble with the automatic threader.  I would just do it by hand, but I keep missing the eye!  I wish I didn't have to wait 6-8 weeks for the new slide on accessory box.  Apparently one of the little knobs broke off, and it comes apart when I open it.  I didn't want to give anyone a reason to wonder if anything else was wrong.  Does anyone know where I can get the clear tape they put on the new machines?  It would be an extra precaution when I sell the 12000.  I have plenty of packaging tape, but I think it might be too hard to get off without damaging the machine.  Thanks for all the advice - I'm going to use my new machine!  It's time it gets some attention.