Re: Binding foot

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Well actually Jim can't use the Binding attachment for anything more than a paperweight. Diane is the one who uses it for binding whenever possible. She demonstrates it in the video for that attachment in our FootBook app (www.onlinesewing.com/footbook) and there are several videos online that also show how to use it. On the 12000 you can't use the actual foot that comes with it, but you will get much better results with the AD or VD foot anyway. The only drawback to the attachment is that it's pricey.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanette" <gtlgal2622@...> wrote:

I recently saw Jim was using the binding foot on quilts. How does one turn the corner. I am very interested and I make quite a few quilts that go to hospitals and need secure binding since they get washed many times. Is it hard to learn?

Thanks in advance