Re: improvised Thread Director

Pru Joy

Well thanks for the challenge Connie, my mind couldn't let go of it so it came up with this:

Using the 5 thread stand attached at the back of the machine you turn it 90 degrees so that there are two thread guides over the machine. Β You then just loop a piece of twisty tie thru the two guides, thread your metallic onto that & twist the wire closed at the back. Β You then have your spool running out straight on (horizontally) to the machine thread path.

I have taken a couple of pics of it that I will try to add to the group files.