Re: Metallic Thread frustration!

HEATHER COWAN

I also have had flawless results from Marathon Metallics with just a regular universal needle.  All their threads including the new "glow in the dark" ones have been great to use.  Trouble free.   They have an outlet in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and I have bought through a California outlet when I am in Arizona.  Great support and service ..... And they have the Organ machine needles also.
Heather in BC

On Jun 3, 2016, at 2:37 PM, Linda M linlefmul@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I use Marathon Metallic Embroidery threads with a size 14 needle (I don't even have to use a metallic needle) and it works perfectly every time.

Linda
Canada

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 6:27 AM, beth_weigt@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I use the Thread director for all my speciality threads including invisible and her no problems with breakage or tangling.

--
Linda Mullen