Re: 15000 bobbin thread showing?

norma carson

I'm doing a hoopsisters wedding ring with a satin....I had to adjust my tension all the way up to 8 before it made a difference...there was no bobbin thread at all before that.
Norma

On May 18, 2016, at 6:04 AM, JoAnn Novak vinjosew@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

 Right now Contessa on my 15000 I do not see any bobbin thread showing

 under the embroidery.  I have been trying to correct this but nothing I do makes

 any difference.  I know there should be some bobbin thread showing.  Guess I will

 call my dealer and see what is up.

 JoAnn

I always thought that on the underside of embroidery, there should beabout  two thirds of top thread and one third of bottom thread showing. What do others see on the underside of their embroidery, using the 15000 and, say,  one of the built in capital letters?  Have I got a weird machine? Ongoing saga - driving me mad ! i'd really appreciate hearing from other 15000 owners please. Thanks so much.