New Janome MC 9400

Adrienne Wilson

Jim,
Have you seen this new machine? Wondering you thoughts.
Adrienne

[Jim is unencumbered by thoughts, but does manage to cobble up an opinion.]
I'm sure it will be wonderful, but I doubt if many dealers have seen it since they are only just beginning to do dealer training on it. It will probably drive down the price of earlier models as dealers have to thin out inventory in order to add it. Since we are no longer dealers we won't be faced with that problem, for which I am very grateful. We are unlikely to see the machine any time soon, unless we run into it shopping at Costco or something.