Re: Gutermann Holoshimmer thread experience

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Thanks Cheryl,

You sure figured me out in a hurry!  I agree with you totally.  I'm totally disorganized, and didn't realize everything wasn't there.Somehow I gave her  thI know I know if anything wrong extension table as well.  By the time it was all straightened out, we both agreed not to go through with the sale, and I returned her check.  This time, I'll make sure I know if anything is missing, and deduct the price accordingly.  Last time I bought everything that was missing, and eventually found everything, but not where I expected.  I had hoped to include the duplicate accessories, and charge a little  more, but now that they're included, I  so I can't do that.  Before, that might have been appealing, but not when a new one is only 6,000 with everything included, as well as some kind of warranty.  I've been checking to see if there are any on SewItsforSale, so I have some idea of what people are asking, but have only seen one that was around
4000 and I have no idea if it was sold, or for how much.  I never saw anything more about it.  Since anything I get for it will help reduce the payments on the 15000.  There's no sense being greedy.  I'd like to hop that I'll be fair to myself and the buyer, since there are probably not that many out there!

I'll definitely take the 15000 out of the box and use it, and pack up the 12000 so it's ready to go.;  Just have to take a picture first!  Thanks for setting me straight - as I said I'm a procrastinator.  It's sometimes easier to ignore something than face it straight on 😋  I'll keep you posted on my progress.  Sue