Re: Bird nest on bottom

mjdutro@...

In regard to the bird nest problem I have to say that what I am going to say may have already been suggested...I was taught by a Janome educator to not always use the thread cutter in the bobbin area but to raise the presser foot and pull out you fabric until you have about a 4-5 inch thread. pull this up to the front of thread cutter at the left end of the machine, go over the top to the cutter and cut.  The thread stays up there until you start to sew again.  No birds nest.  But you will need to trim a thread when you are done.  Works very well.

Martie in CA