Re: Frustrated beyond belief- hoping Jim can help!

Lou Ann

This sure makes me want to drive a couple of hours just to give my dealer a hug! They wouldn’t let me out of the store without showing me some of these basics plus they provided and strongly encouraged attendance at free classes for the first year with projects to help it get “set” into my mind/memory. I do feel so very fortunate after reading all the comments about dealers. I suspect that Jim and Diane got lots of hugs when they still had their store:)

Lou Ann Bush
louannbush@sbcglobal.net