Foot petal not working

Lynn Fisher

I am a new owner of a 15000. In trying it out, I've run into a problem. The foot petal doesn't seem to be working. I've trying unplugging it and plugging it back in again. I've made sure it's plugged in securely. Am I missing something? I can sew with the stop/start button, but prefer using the foot petal. Any help is appreciated.

Lynn

Also not working, Jim replies:

There are only two possibilities: either the foot pedal has failed or is defective, or the socket it plugs into has failed or is defective. Both require dealer intervention. Sorry!