Stitch creator question

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

As our machines can do a 9mm width stitch, would it be possible to create a stitch that is an oval, 9mm wide at the widest point and 21mm in length?  I want to make oval eyes for animals that are about 5/16 wide and 7/8 long.  If it's possible, then I'll try as I imagine this will take some time; but if not possible then I'll look for another alternative.
Thanks.
Ceil

Looking through round glasses with oval eyes, Jim says:

You could create a stitch like that in Stitch Composer, with time and patience. You could also digitize it with one of the many flavors of Digitizer MBX.