Flat felling foot

Denise

Does anyone know if there is a flat felling foot for the 15000..?  Tia Denise

Felling flat on his face, Jim gets up and mumbles this:

Janome does not make a flat felling foot. At one time we purchased an Elna foot that worked, but we're not sure if we even have it any more. Elna does not list it on the website, and I'm sure we bought it before Janome started making Elna. Diane has used the 6mm rolled hem foot to successfully make a flat felled seam. She says it's kind of fiddly to get it started, but once you get it going it works. Of course you are limited to a 6mm width. Once we finish a couple of major projects we'll look at adding it to the rolled hem video in FootBook, but that will be a few months from now.