From: 'Vikki Youngmeyer' vikkiy@windstream.net [janome12000]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 12:23 AM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [janome12000] Re: servicing my 15000

should I sue the tennis shoe company?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder if sewing machines could be equipped with a safety sensor for a
half or quarter inch diameter circle under the needle. It seems like
industrial machines must have such a device. Maybe that should go on our
"ask for" list from Janome! My paper shredder stops if my fingers get
anywhere near the opening. It seems the same technology can be put on our
machines.
Ceil