From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of ceilsews
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 7:24 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Re: servicing my 15000

I wonder if sewing machines could be equipped with a safety sensor for a half or quarter inch diameter circle under the needle.  It seems like industrial machines must have such a device.  Maybe that should go on our "ask for" list from Janome!  My paper shredder stops if my fingers get anywhere near the opening.  It seems the same technology can be put on our machines.
Ceil