Re: servicing my 15000

sandy k

Yes very dangerous. I did it too. Turned machine off then back on, pressed whatever it said to do and the needle came right up out of going completely thru nail and all. No doc and did not hurt after! Crazy!

SandyK Magnolia Springs Quilts
From my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2016, at 6:34 PM, jim.stutsman@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Glad you were able to salvage the finger. For reference, the MB-4 is fully capable of sewing completely through a finger, nail and all. Unfortunately the needle will likely break inside the finger, leading to about an hour of minor surgery at the Doc-in-the-Box to get it out. Thanks to the doctor's skill, the finger is fully functional and has no nerve damage. The MB-4 also survived without damage, although a little adjustment was needed in the presser foot height. I do not recommend trying this, ever, by anyone.