Re: servicing my 15000

My-Stitches

Ouch! I hope your finger heals quickly. I sewed through a finger
when I was about 12 and I still remember it, vividly!

Mary

Brought my 15000 in for servicing Tuesday. Was due for two year check
up but had to take it in for a sewing issue. Now I bought the machine
because it was a strong working machine suitable for home deco. They
did not tell me it would not sew through fingers. Yep that is what it
attempted to do. Finger got caught as I was clearing a piece of felt
while embroidering a design. Took me about 15 minutes to
clear my finger from needle and embroidery foot.

Thankful I was not more seriously injured

Carolyn