servicing my 15000

JoAnn Novak

 OUCH!!!
 So sorry to hear of your mishap.
 JoAnn

Brought my 15000 in for servicing Tuesday. Was due for two year check up but had to take it in for a sewing issue. Now I bought the machine because it was a strong working machine suitable for home deco. They did not tell me it would not sew through fingers. Yep that is what it attempted to do. Finger got caught as I was clearing a piece of felt while embroidering a design. Took me about 15 minutes to
clear my finger from needle and embroidery foot.

Thankful I was not more seriously injured

Carolyn