Re: Bonus with Purchase of 12000

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I don't think Janome has any special bonuses at this time, but you can certainly ask your dealer for extras. There are a large number of extra feet available for the 12000, and any feet you already have will not fit on it, at least without a different foot holder. You could also ask for the rolling trolley bag. Shopping at the end of the month is good. Why? If the dealer has had a bad month, she is highly motivated to make a deal. If it's been a good month, she can afford to make a deal. Either way, you win!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "peggy" <peggy27b@...> wrote:

Are they offering a bonus in the US with a purchase at this time? I am heading out to the dealer today to buy, I hope. I want to thank everyone who posted, I also watched every video I could find and was amazed at what this machine can do.
Peggy