Re: Mac Compatible Embroidery Software for 9900

Kay Davis

I have it on my Mac and love it.  I'm new to Mac,  just got it at Christmas.  But have no problems using Embrilliance with it. The support is super and helped me when I put it on my Mac.  Kay

On Apr 6, 2016 8:03 PM, "gooddogsydney@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

I’m new to Janome, and getting reacquainted with sewing after 27 years.  My Janome 9900 was hands down the most user-friendly of all the machines I considered. I’m also a Mac user, and discovered that embroidery software is written for PC – not Mac. Can anyone comment on Embrilliance Essentials for Mac OSX?

Thanks,

Kathy