Needles

Gail

A number of months ago I read a post on here about which Organ needles were the same as the Janome Red, Blue and Purple needles.  I've done a search but can't find it.  Does anyone remember this and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Gail in FL

Trying to remember his way back from the mailbox, Jim struggles to pull this out:

Janome red tip needles are size 14 universal. Blue tip are size 11 universal, although they might also be stretch if packed with the machine. The purple tip may not be available as Organ needles. They have a special tip and are sold by Janome in packages of 5. If anyone has found a bulk source for those, please post as they are pretty expensive in the 5 pack and they are quickly becoming the needle of choice for embroiderers and quilters.