Re: Coming attractions - Embroidery Party!

Tami Morgan

So glad you will be here for the event. Looking forward to seeing you both again!

Sent from Tami

On Mar 29, 2016, at 6:11 PM, jim.stutsman@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

One of our dearest friends in the world is Caren Reneau, owner of Betty's Bobbin Box in Odessa, Texas. On April 29 and 30 she is hosting an Anita Goodesign event. Here are the details:

Betty's Bobbin Box
2734 N. Grandview
Odessa, TX 79762
432 550 0093

April 29 & 30, 2016

This Anita Goodesign event will be a little different than any other we've ever sponsored in that you, the guest, will be able to choose what projects you would like to embroider.
You will be able to choose 8 projects from 15 which will be presented.  So, you will be working on a project that you love!

The time is 9:00 to 4:00 Friday 29th and Saturday 30th.  Lunch will be provided, of course.  We will be at the MCM Grande Hotel and Fun Dome 6201 E. Business 20.
Cost $99.00.

It will be two full days of fun and information.  We always learn a lot when we attend one of these functions. Anita Goodesign designs are known throughout the machine embroidery community to be top-notch in every way, not the least of which is their digitzing skills.  I have sold them in my shop for several years and have had nothing but success.  They are very well digitized  and cute cute.

Sign-ups are coming along nicely so we know we're going to be able to have tons of fun. We have lots of new people that are anxious to learn about embroidery and that's always exciting!

So, give us a call and get on board.  We're waiting for you and April 29 will be here soon!
Diane and I will be going out a couple of days before the event. Diane will be doing a couple of her classes and I will be on hand to answer questions and make a general nuisance of myself. If you plan to attend and want to stay at the hotel, mention Betty's Bobbin Box to get the special rate of $89 per night. How can you possibly not have a good time in a hotel that has a FUN DOME????