From: janome12000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim_Stutsman
Sent: November-05-11 5:35 PM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [janome12000] Free project for 12000 owners!

Diane loves in-the-hoop projects, and the lovely 230 x 300 hoop GR allows
for bigger projects than she's ever done before. She also loves Starbucks,
so she made her own custom Zarf. What's a Zarf you say? That's the little
cardboard sleeve that they put on the coffee cup to protect your fingers.
It's not terribly effective at that. Diane made hers from Minkee Blankee
fabric. It's insulated and works great for both hot and cold drinks. With
some careful digitizing Diane has managed to create a Zarf project that is
done entirely within the hoop. The only other sewing needed is to attach the
button.

The finished project is in a single Zip file. It contains instructions and
two designs - one with an embroidered design in the middle, and the other
blank so you can insert your own embroidery using the EDIT screen of the
12000 or Horizon Link. The project file is too large to upload to our file
space on Yahoo, so I've put it on DropBox. Here's the download link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48356382/zarf.zip

For those of you who have machines, let us know what you think & maybe
upload photos of your finished Zarf. If you are still waiting for your
12000, download the project and save it to use as your first project on your
new machine.