From: Jane Dunne mikeandjane@... [janome12000]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 9:13 AM
To: janome12000@...
Reply To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Blue and Pink Janome Bobbins

Hi Norma,
They are no different. The pink ones represent breast cancer however I do forget what the blue ones represent. I have both colours because the price was right when I needed bobbins and I was supporting the breast cancer program at the same time having lost our eldest girl to breast cancer.

Jane

Sent from my iPad