Re: Blue and Pink Janome Bobbins

Patricia Ward

​From what my dealer told me they are the same as the clear except they are colors.  I use the pink ones for winding quilting thread onto and the blue for embroidery thread.  That way I can tell them apart and have the thread that I may need to do either technique.  I figured  PQ ( pink quilt) so then the blue ( BcdE)  Blue/embroidery.

Pat ​

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Norma Russen njrussen@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Can someone please tell me about the blue and pink bobbins that Janome sells? What are they used for, and how are they different from the normal clear Janome bobbin?

Norma Russen