Re: Blue and Pink Janome Bobbins

blue_lak <no_reply@...>

There's no functional difference between the clear, blue, or pink bobbins. They were pricey when first available, but a bit lower now I think. Depending on how you store or organize your bobbins, they can be very useful for distinguishing different type or specialty threads. I use the pink for all cotton quilting, blue for polyester embroidery, and the clear for everything else related to regular sewing. Somehow I still manage to get the wrong bobbin into the wrong storage box but the wrong color bobbin is easy to spot.
Jan in MD