Re: New product announcement

Anne Parker

Thanks for the reply Jim

Appreciate the 'no web access' bit of the Apple  4 (hadn't thought of it working that way) - maybe that will come one day.  Just wondering if the Roku would give me it, but probably not.

I can anyway just connect the Laptop to the 47in and have huge video! :0)  Lucky I never told my husband why I had bought Apple TV4 as opposed to another streaming device, as now I don't need it to view My 15000! :0)  Not that it would be any issue - he's a real technophobe and no idea how things work!

Will be purchasing in the next day or so.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Live like someone left the gate open". Kimberly Burnham