Re: Bonus with Purchase of 12000

mcmaster_heather

KRIS
I too live near Gympie. Will also have to contact my "dealer" who I would assume is same as yours . I have been away so that is ok. Did you get the two extra embroidery discs? I did so am only waiting for the trolley case too.

Heather
Cooloola Cove

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@...> wrote:

I will have to contact my dealer and see if he has mine. Problem is that he has a store in Gympie and at present the road between where I live and my dealer is washed out due to flooding so will have to wait longer

Kris in Aus

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@> wrote:

Yes I live in Queensland Australia and got my trolly case last week. It is huge and takes up a lot of room. Saying that it is easy to move around. I haven't tried it out yet. Liz