Re: New product announcement

Patricia Ward

Beth, I too use the iPad to view my apps... but the fact that Jim developed this for the non iPad users shows how much they listen to the needs of all the Janome owners and care about them.

You and I both know for sure how much this will mean to the Android and PC owners to have this available.  I have had my 15000 for two years and from time to time will still refer back to a section that I do not use often.

Pat

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 6:05 PM, beth_weigt@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Although I use the IPad to view app - Thank you for this for others who do not.  You and Diane continue to amaze me!