Digitizer Junior vs Embird

Sherry Martin

While we are on the subject, would there be any advantage in buying Digitizer Junior if I already have Embird, except for the fact that Embird doesn't yet contain the 12000 hoops?

I can't speak for Janome, but I seriously doubt it. Digitizer Junior is really designed as a tool for converting formats and doing very low level digitizing. At our store we routinely gave it away with embroidery machines so the new owners would have the basic tools for embroidery.

There is an upgrade to take Digitizer Junior V3 to the full Digitizer MBX. It's part number 254747009. The price from most dealers would be north of $1,000, but this will vary widely from dealer to dealer and country to country. A dealer friend of mine accepted Digitizer Junior V3 as part of his customers' trade-in packages. Talk to your dealer and see if you can work something out. I doubt you'll get it free, but if you've bought a 12000 from him/her, you are in a good bargaining position.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Ron Wilson <rwilson31@> wrote:

is there going to be an upgrade to ver 3? cost or no charge upgrade? guess
which I prefer?

Judy
Subject line says it all. Thanks in advance. Judy