Re: Ankle for low shank feet?

Anne Parker

Patti

Assume you are talking about screw on feet?  Brother do 2 high shank to low shank adaptors - the blurb for them tells you which brother machines they will fit but not any other makes.   Codes are F010N and F009N

https://www.brothermachines.com/sewing/189/Low_Shank_Adapter_-_F010N
https://www.brothermachines.com/sewing/188/Low_Shank_Adapter_-_F009N

I've sent suppliers questions about what is the difference between the 2 (as they look exactly the same in photos) and all I get back is a question asking me which Brother machine I have - so in the end I bought one of them - F010N  It fits the Janome 15000 and I can attach screw on feet though I haven't really experimented fully.  I've decided I will probably buy the other also - I'm thinking there may be a slight difference in the length of the extension so one will fit better than the other.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Live like someone left the gate open". Kimberly Burnham