From: Pixey Mosley pixeyam@... [janome12000]
To: janome12000
Sent: Sun, Mar 20, 2016 3:18 pm
Subject: Re: [janome12000] HowJanome Dealer Sent My Machine Home After Service

You don't indicate whether you have been dealing with the Manager/Owner or just the sales and repair staff.  I had a bad experience a while back with a sales representative and complained directly to the person in charge (honestly not sure whether he is the actual owner or just long time local manager).  He apologized and made things right and it has actually made the relationship stronger...which was good when I recently had some major machine issues.

So if you have not been dealing with the senior on-site manager, I would suggest doing so.  Going in with all the details and trying to lay out frustrations without getting too emotional.  If you are already dealing with the manager/owner, I would either go back and explain one last time I am not happy and point out when/if you feel condescended to (the person may not realize they are doing it).  But ultimately, your options may be to push it up the chain with Janome o r walk away and try to find another dealer...if possible.  Though that dealer may not necessarily be any better as I learned a time or two when I have visited other dealers who stock different accessories.

Pixey