Re: My 15000 on Apple TV -- YAAAAAAY!

cmgazerro@...

Hello!
Glad you are enjoying My 15000 App.  FYI:  the moderator of this group, Jim Stutsman and his wife Diane, are the creators of this App.  Jim has been instrumental to Janome since the inception of the first computerized Janome machine. He is a wealth .of technical support for these machines.  Two other of Jim's Apps are My 12000 and Footbook.  The Footbook covers the 7mm and 9 mm feet and attachments for the machines.  All these Apps are a wealth of knowledge for our machines and well worth the investment.
Carolyn