Re: HowJanome Dealer Sent My Machine Home After Service

Pam Davison

Also contact Janome directly.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Peggy Swafford casafiasco3@... [janome12000]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 9:08 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: [janome12000] HowJanome Dealer Sent My Machine Home After Service

Find a new dealer.

On March 19, 2016 2:11:01 PM "'navillusc@...' navillusc@... [janome12000]" wrote:

I am just in shock.  What would you do if you took your Janome embroidery machine to a Janome dealer because it was not embroidering correctly, and asked for it to be checked along with an annual service and cleaning?  This is a machine which has gone to this dealer before for top thread being wrapped around the bobbin, and thread nesting in the bobbin case.This dealer has blamed me and everything 'but' an issue with the machine on every occasion I have asked for the issues to be looked into, and I do not expect it to e free service, but I do expect an honest and fair assessment, and NOT to be talked down to and reprimanded when I say the machine 'just isn't right' yet.  This dealer 'hopes' to sell me my 15000, too.

I wanted to use it this weekend...I couldn't finish the baby onsies for my soon-to-arrive grandson and wanted to get them done.  Now I am torn between having to wait and let hubby take it back Monday...and not getting to go myself, or just 'chalking it up' to this 'service' which has become 'typical' of this dealer, sadly...in my experience, anyway.

My question is serious, though...what...would YOU do?

- Cat