Re: HowJanome Dealer Sent My Machine Home After Service

oddduck25

I would call Janome directly and complain about that dealer. It's possible you got a lemon. In the meantime, have you ever tried a different bobbin case? I ask because mine have never been hit, dropped, damaged in any way, but I started getting nests and shredded top thread too frequently. I ordered a new yellow dot case, and that has literally solved everything. I still don't know why the old one stopped doing the trick, but it's undeniable that it was the problem. IF you're still willing to go back to that dealer, demand he try a medium sized design with a brand new, unwrapped in front of you, bobbin case. If that solves it, then at least your machine will work again.