Re: Thinking of buying

Sheila <rainbird@...>

There is also the question of power supply - Australia has 240V alternating current but I believe the USA uses direct current at a lower voltage, so would I be right in thinking that a voltage reducer would be required to use a machine made for the Australian market in the USA?

Sheila
Western Australia