Re: Memory Craft 500 E

VLS

I agree I was shocked when I saw the machine with the arm on the side.  I think they have always been on the back.

Vicki

Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Memory Craft 500 E

Pixey, I am really surprised that Janome did put the arm on the side this time.  All of their previous machine (I have had the 5700, 300E, the 11,000 and now the 12,000 all have the robotic arm to the back of the machine and I have loved that feature.  Obviously they did not ask for our input this time.

Virginia