From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:31 AM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Is there a 17000 on the horizon?

I too, love my 15000 and wonder what more can there be. I’m here to tell you that there is probably quite a bit more, but we just haven’t thought of it. One being the digitizing on the machine, that Brother and BabyLock have - can’t say that interests me, or I’d own one of them too. There will be a new machine, because that is how companies keep in business. Folks like NEW, SHINY toys and if they don’t change something, we would never buy a new one, until something breaks that cannot be fixed. I’m hoping that there isn’t a new machine for at least another year. I’ve got to much other stuff to learn - i.e.: My Artistic SimpleCut Software, Digitizer MBX v5, Floriani Total Control U, and so much more on my 15000. That’s a lot of information to get my brain around so another new machine isn’t needed in my world, but I know that there will be one sooner or later.

Cheryl - Saskatoon