From: kkrissyb
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012 7:41 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Bonus with Purchase of 12000

I live in Queensland, Australia and if you purchased your 12000 before the end of December you received a Janome CD of Designs a Stitchsize CD of designs and a "trolley carry case" for the machine.

I still haven't received the trolley case as apparently they are still waiting for them to come in.

Kris in Aus