Re: janome Memory Craft 1500

llbestul@...

I love my new 15,000, but do have some issues like the bobbin winding, it does not always work.  I have had no training on the machine yet, as I bought my machine and we came directly to our winter home in AZ and no dealers will honor my warranty here.  I have been learning by trial and error which not all that bad as I had a Janome 11000 SE that I traded in for this one.  I can't wait to get back to MN so I can go have some training on this new one, but will wait til the snow and cold is gone there!  I aslo have trouble with the automatic threader, have never been able to get it to work, I know it is more than likely my problem so have to be shown what I am doing wrong.  There are a lot of excellent opportunities with this machine