Re: janome Memory Craft 15000

Cheryl Paul

You will love your new 15000. It is best sewing machine I’ve owned and I’ve had many - this is my 5th, in 30 years, top of the line Janome machine and the 4th embroidery machine. I highly recommend that you purchase Jim and Diane’s 15000 App available here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-15000/id914652465?mt=8
There is something for every feature on the machine with a nice video and Diane’s calm voice explaining it all. Nothing left to guess when you want to try something new or use a foot that you don’t use often and need a little lesson on it’s use.

Have fun with your machine.

Cheryl - Saskatoon